4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
8. Not Medical Advice: The information provided throughout all of my products and services, whether purchased or complementary, is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your own Medical Practitioner or Mental Health Provider. If you suspect that you have a medical or mental health issue, then you should seek immediate advice from a relevant provider.
9. Not Spiritual/Religious Advice: The information provided throughout all of my products and services, whether purchased or complementary, is not intended as spiritual or religious guidance in any way. Should you need such guidance, you should seek immediate advice from relevant clergy or pastoral providers, as you see fit.
10. Not Legal or Financial Advice: The information provided throughout all of my products and services, whether purchased or complementary, is not intended to be a substitute for legal or financial advice that can be provided by your own lawyer/solicitor, accountant, and/or financial advisor. Although care has been taken in preparing the information provided to you, I cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions, and I accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising. It is therefore recommended that you seek independent financial and/or legal advice relating to your specific circumstances as appropriate.
11. Guest Experts/Authors: Where guest experts and authors are invited, by me, to share their expertise with you, whether via purchased or complimentary services, this is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you for self-help only. You acknowledge that they are supporting you exclusively in their role as coach, and that they are in no way responsible for any decisions you make, or actions you take, during or after using said products and services.
12. While every effort is made to accurately represent the information provided, you acknowledge that you are voluntarily using those products and services, and that all of your actions and decisions are made completely of your own volition, and remain 100% your sole responsibility at all times. You agree to use your own due diligence and judgement before applying any advice or recommendations made throughout those products and services, and also acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and wellbeing, as well as the health, lives and wellbeing of any dependents.
13. No Guarantees Provided: While every effort has been made to accurately represent my products and services, and their potential, the testimonials and examples, whilst providing real world experiences and typical insights, are not guarantees or indications of your own results. My role as a Wellness Coach is solely to support and assist you in reaching your goals, but your individual success is reliant entirely on your own personal commitment, effort, motivation, dedication, pro-activity and much more. I cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ by individual. By using my products and services, you agree that I am not responsible for the success or failure of your relationships, your decisions, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you. You are solely responsible for your results.
14. Use at Your Own Risk: I accept no liability, for any actions you take before, as a result of using my programs and services, and you accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided by me through any means whatsoever. Your use, or non-use, of this information is at your own risk, and you absolve me of any liability or loss that you, your business, your dependents, or any other people connected to you, may incur from the use, or non-use, of the information provided.
15. Limitation of Liability: I will not be held responsible or liable in any way for the products and services that you request or receive. In no event will I be liable to you, or to any other party, for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages, for any use of or reliance on my product and services, or on those affiliated with me in any way. I do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease or condition or issue, any type of loss or damage or otherwise, due to any act or default by me or anyone acting on my behalf, such as employees, staff, consultants, agents, interns, business managers, team members, owners, directors, shareholders, affiliates, joint venture partners, or anyone else affiliated with my business, who is engaged in rendering my products or services.
16. Indemnification and Release of Claims: You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release me and any of my employees, staff, consultants, agents, interns, business managers, team members, assistants, owners, directors, shareholders, affiliates, joint venture partners, or anyone else affiliated with my business, from any and all liability, damages, claims; including but not limited to those related to lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease or condition or issue, or any type of loss or damage or otherwise, even if I am expressly advised in advance of the possibility of such damages or difficulties. You agree that you fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release me from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims, demands whatsoever, in law or equity that may arise in the past, present or future that arises from your participation in or is in any way related to my products and services. You are solely liable and responsible for any actions, errors, omissions, or consequences.
17. Participant Release: Where you are partaking in a group facilitation, we reserve the right to record, upload to the internet, and offer for resale, in part or in full, recordings in which you are featured. By taking part in any such program or activity, you are releasing any and all content, in which you may or may not be featured, for us to use however we deem appropriate, including for informational, educational, and promotional purposes.
18. Payments: All paid services require payment in advance or at the time of service and any failure to make payment on time, and in full, as per our agreement, may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your program or package.
19. No Refunds: There is a strict no refunds policy on all of my programs, since your progress is your responsibility, as outlined in the previous sections, other than as permitted by law.
20. Termination: Your agreement will be terminated one week after the completion of your program, unless otherwise outlined in your welcome email or contract.
21. No Warranties: I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of, and the content within, my products and services nor those of any guest experts. To the full extent permissible by law, all warranties are disclaimed, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose. I will not be liable for any damages, of any kind, arising from the use of my products and services.
22. No Endorsements: References or links, found in my Products and Services, to any external information, opinions, advice, products and/or services do not constitute my formal endorsement. I am merely sharing information for your own self-help only. I am not responsible for the website content, blogs, e-mails, videos, social media, programs, products and/or services of any off-site web pages, companies or persons linked or referenced.
24. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
26. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
27. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
28. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Lewis County, New York. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: January 1, 2019