How Do You Use Essential Oils?
There are 3 ways to use essential oils:
- Scents can affect mood and memories.
- Scents are the fastest way to reach the mood center - which is through the limbic system of the brain. That’s why essential oils are fantastic for mood support especially when used aromatically.
- Most American homes have some kind of synthetic air freshener (such as plug-ins and aerosol sprays), which contain chemicals that have been linked to cancer and other health issues.
- Use oils in a diffuser or spray bottle with water to replace replace synthetic air fresheners in the home to save money and get chemicals out of the home.
- Essential oils are absorbed by the skin, which is the largest organ of the body. In fact, the the bottom of the feet have over 2,000 pores and have some of the largest pores on the body, so it’s a great way to get the oils absorbed rapidly into the body OR to apply an oil that you don’t...